Released Date: Act 1: The Hazel Ruins –> November 11th, 2013
Engine: RPG MakerVX
Download for Free:
Eremidia: Dungeon! is a dungeon-crawler RPG which implements various feature in RPGMakerID flavor. It is a community-driven project that will include most, if not all of characters of RPGMakerID game projects, and those notable characters including Razh Avandrey from Eternal Grace, Vent McGraves from Wandering Brawler, Villeta Nightwish from Violet Rose project, Ashen from Cruna Aktrid and so on.
You play as the chosen Scout of Eremidia mainland, taking your chosen Heroes and the cursed King himself to dwell the deep, dark dungeons filled by Minions and many monsters that are waiting for you. Treasures, challenges, and traps are also waiting for you to be undiscovered in the dungeons. Play as a Summoner, explore the potent of every of available Heroes that you’ve discovered either by help of the Librarian or by your finding in the dungeon, providing myriad playstyle depends on the player’s liking. And at least, find and defeat the Black One to bring the peace back to Grace Island, where the threat itself comes from.
- Explore floors of Dungeon filled by various kinds of monsters and Minions with limited visibility and ability to escape the dungeon immediately. You can backtrack the dungeon you’ve previously left before you retreat the dungeon.
- Starting with four Heroes from four different Lores with their uniqueness, find and unlock other Heroes with their own specialty as well. Currently there are about 17 different Heroes and still counting, each with their distinctive background, skills, characteristic, and fighting style as well.
- Unorthodox Hero’s statistic, inspired, brought and implemented from Defense of the Ancient which specifies Hero’s primary stat, separated damage power, complex damage calculation, and stats affection upon other Hero’s aspects as well. Implementing RTS system into traditional turn-based system isn’t an easy thing, though…
- Along with your party levels, you have your own Experience Point and Level that useful to unlock certain locks, characters, or certain features in game. There are two currencies as well, Dnas and Dime, that useful for your general shopping and summoning Heroes purpose, respectively.
- Summoned Heroes are based on RPGMakerID’s game project characters, bundled in the Epochs, each with their specialty, prowess, and weakness. In other hand, the monsters have their strength and weakness, forcing player to consider swapping his/her current party member. You can keep your initial party members through the dungeons, but with no guarantee of effectiveness against certain monsters.
- Skill level. Each Hero has learned their moves, but you need to upgrade them in order to use them in battle. Access Status -> Skills menu to choose the skills to be upgraded, and each upgrade costs its level.
- Know from where your Heroes are. Each character is one with his/her stats info, project of origin, and short background that explains his/her role in their original game. This is the initial purpose of Eremidia: Dungeon!, to document every of notable characters in each RPGMakerID games.
- Craft accessories. Crafted items often have additional effect to wearer, make it as an advantage since there are many supportive accessories that useful for party, while some are good as booster for certain Heroes, and some are just good enough in its plain form.
- Rune system, a separate equip slot that alters bearer’s stat into what the Rune offers. Each comes with its pros and cons.
- Upgrade Hero’s weapon to maximize his/her potent in raw damage. Newly released Blacksmith system, which is different with other upgrading system, letting Heroes to have their weapon upgraded. Along with its effectiveness, the upgraded weapon has their upgrade path, and probably having a new name in certain level. Suikoden-style, anyone?
- Battle system itself using Timed-Hit system, as in Paper Mario and other Mario RPG games, and was taken from the previous Wandering Brawler, improved exclusively for Eremidia: Dungeon! with intention to give an interactive battle in each encounter. It’ll be explained in-game, for its high complexity level and steep learning curve.
- Riyan Wijaya
- Tio Allin Subiantoro
- Roland Melvin Zabarjad
- Muhammad Wahyu Chakim
- Jason Vendy
- Jasson Prestiliano
Read Eremidia: Dungeon! version 1.1. is up for the changelog information.
* Battle Difficulty. Now player can choose difficulty of the game. Accessible at the very beginning, when player choose New Game.
Consists of four difficulties:
- Beginner: Enemies in battle will have 75% of their regular stats
- Normal: Enemies in battle will have regular stats
- Advanced: Enemies in battle will have 125% of their regular stats
- Expert: Enemies in battle will have 150% of their regular stats
* Implemented Exit at the menu, allowing player to quit the game properly.
* Shop with dime currency now will accept transaction if player has enough dime and less Dnas
* Show the actual amount of item carried by player correctly and there is an info that you can press SHIFT to show item’s description
* Added new secret boss: Cecilia at Hazel Ruins floor 11
* Each inactive character has up to 4 dialogue line
* Fixed glithces at the town involving passabilities and BGMs
* Fixed glitch at the title screen when accessing Credits first then choose New Game
* Secret Boss Mars moved to Hazel Ruins floor 12
- Reworked damage calculation, now calculate damage value, effects and reductions, then variance
- Some of the abilities have afterimage effect, indicating the special moves
- Master Staff won’t multiply Ashen’s and Villeta’s ultimate spell anymore
- Guarding now grants 50% bonus regen instead of twice of character’s regen rate
- Fixed Innate skill bug if the character is muted
- Fixed the Mass Resurrection scrolls bug that not happened when supposed to revive all heroes
- Fixed error involving evasion rate that triggered by Premonition condition
- Fixed bug when all party member perished and player decided to try again
- Fixed bugs and glitches in Immortal Phoenix encounter
- Now the animation of several spells displayed correctly if the character is charmed
* All heroes : now have correct stat growth based on the written STR, INT and AGI growth in the Epochs. The damage shown in status now is the actual damage dealt per attack. All heroes’ ultimate abilities are placed at the very bottom of the list
* Marvel : Focus now grants 25% damage bonus
* Iuna: Base Agility decreased by 1, Base Intelligence decreased by 2
* Andy: Premonition now grants 25% Agility bonus
* Vent: New idle stance. Primal Surge now doesn’t grant bonus damage anymore
* Dorothy: Gale Strike now will steal enemy’s gold or item automatically. Gale Strike base damage decreased by 10.
* Ningrum: New idle stance
* Villeta: Normal attack will only shot once if poorly-timed. Ars Bolt now reduces enemy’s damage by 8/14/20/26/32
* Razh: Bio updated, now uses name Enthrea instead of the previous one. Warrior’s Spirit now grants 25% bonus damage
* Mark: Astrengung now grants 25% bonus damage
* Lotte: Song of the Damned removed. Rune Form: Rune Fighter now reduces damage by 25%.
Guardian Rising reworked
– Gives an ally 10/20/30/40/50 damage block and 2/4/6/8/10 HP regen that lasts 2 turns
– Cooldown of the spell is 1 turn
– Same effect won’t stack
Aldheimian Rhapsody reworked
– Reduces allies’ damange taken by 25% and amplifies enemies’ damage taken by 25%
– Grants 8 HP regen bonus
– Effect lasts 3 turns
– Now Aldheimian Bless effect won’t make heroes to be nearly-invincible
* Lyka: Corrected the stun chance value of Rightbash (25% instead of 45%). Form Sword now reduces damage by 25%
*Arphage: Exclamation effect now prevent Arph to cast abilities
*Nina : Base Strength decreased by 1
– manacost decreased to 6/9/12/15/18 and base damage decreased by 10
– base cooldown decreased to 2 and is an Instant-cast spell
– Has new spell sequence
Chain Lightning cooldown increased by 1. Unwielding Toss stun chance now only 40% and has new sequence. Nina now can’t cast Unwielding Toss if there is no valid ally to toss. Pharmacology removed. Static Shock blast damage decreased by 5. Static Purge damage amplification increased to 25% of damage taken.
- All enemies now don’t have gold growth factor
- All enemies’s stat increased by 25%-50%
- Immortal Phoenix’s Charm to male characters now reduces 25% of damage
- Corruption Orb armor reduction stack increased to 8
- Health Booster now only grants 15 HP
- Mana Booster now only grants 10 MP
- Point Booster now only grants 10 HP and 5 MP
- Soul Booster now only grants 25 HP and 15 MP
- Stone of Magic now only grants 30 HP and 20 MP
- Miller Shield now grants 15 HP instead of 20
- Fixed HP and MP gain from multiple source of boosts (stats or Booster, or both)
- Helm of Blitz, Helm of Kuro and Helm of Rei’s stat boost increased by 2
- Chainmail, Ringmail and Platemail armor bonus decreased by 2, Helmet and Ring armor bonus decreased by 1
- Affects other Craft items that include these items
- Sigil of Hero now costs 800 Dnas
- Sigil of Giant now costs 1200 Dnas
- Sigil of Gods recipe price increased from 800 to 1000
- Added new secret boss: Cecilia at Hazel Ruins floor 11